Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gurgaon Growing Laterally & Vertically. Infact Literally.

My bro took the cake as far as boasting about Delhi & Gurgaon roads and how it just took 15 minutes to cover the 25 km drive to the Airport, that we ended up leaving Gurgaon at 2:15 pm to catch my 3:10 pm flight. Yes I did make it to the airport in about 20 minutes, but not without having my heart in my mouth about getting offloaded. I was the last guy to make it to the check-in counter and just about made it on board my Indigo flight back to Kolkata.

2 comments:

  1. I've only heard a lot about the development in Gurgaon, but this is the first time I've seen pics of it. It certainly looks good and the pace seems to be quick.

    My fingers are crossed for dear Kolkata. - Soutiman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 AM

    I can finally see the cow before hittin it.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date