Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Heavy Lifter & Big Digger!

I've always been fascinated with machines, and the bigger they are the more fascinating. So you can well imagine how excited I am to see all this Construction Work going on in various parts of the City. Cranes, Excavators and all sorts of equipment working away to take us into the future.


I just couldn't resist looking out of the window at my Dad's place and seeing this huge Crane which had just lifted this entire Steel Pillar into place. Had I been got there a bit earlier, I could have witnessed it being hoisted into position.


The Excavators, having done their bit earlier in the build, some time last year digging earth out for the pilings, are now relegated to moving earth back around the big holes, filling them up and flattening the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date