It was a little past midnight when I finally got home. After parking the car, I stepped out and, as usual, had to rely on the torch on my phone to light up the path towards the staircase.
And then, something caught my eye—a tiny glint in the darkness.
I stopped and looked closer. There, sitting quietly by the side of the path, was the biggest frog I think I have ever seen! Its eye had caught the beam from my phone and was reflecting the light back at me. As I moved closer, I realised just how enormous it was—probably about the size of my palm!
I couldn't resist. Out came the phone camera, and I managed to capture a couple of photographs of this rather impressive nocturnal visitor.
Who needs a safari when you have surprises waiting right outside your front door? 🐸
No comments:
Post a Comment