Search This Blog

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Lunch at Burrp 2010 Award Winner: MOMO PLAZA

With the weather going all gloomy on us and me having work in the central part of town, we decided it was a perfect day for Momos and Thupka. So off we went to Momo Plaza, just off Elgin Road. The clouds had burst as we got in the car and the mercury dipped a tad more. This was getting better.
Imagine our delight when the piping hot Mixed Thupka, and I just love that fried egg on the top, was served. We also ordered a plate each of steamed Pork Momos, Steam cum fried Pork momos, Chilli Pork and a couple of Thums Ups.
When I was done and was looking around that I saw the Certificate on the wall saying that Momo Plaza had been awarded the Best Tibetan Experience by Burrp! Better yet, it’s only then I realised this place was called MOMO PLAZA and all along for the past 5 years I kept calling it Momo Palace for some reason. Anyway I could make a mistake in name, but believe me I would make no mistake in telling you that this is the best place for the Tibetan Experience and that I can lead you here blindfolded.
Mixed Non-Veg Thupka

Steamed Pork Momos

Chilli Pork (Dry)

Steam and Fried Pork Momos

Momo Plaza
2A, Suburban Hospital Road,
Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani,
Kolkata

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Will definitely try this whenever I'm in Kolkata again.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date