Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Owl Goes To A Better Place

Last night when I got home and was just done with jamming (a full Beatles session for about half an Hour) and getting ready to go out partying, I got a frantic SMS from my cousin. I called back only to find out that my cousins had managed to catch the OWL which had been camping in the garage since Sunday. It had got absolutely weakened by the injury to its wing and lack of food. So we hurriedly took it to an Animal Care Centre "Moitri Veterinary Clinic" which is run by two brothers who really care for animals. They tried administering Intravenous, but the bird had weakened so much that finding the veins and getting the microscopic intraveneous tube in was a daunting task. After a good forty five minutes and all attention diverted to the dying bird, all failed and the OWL went limp. Though my cousin wanted reassurance and the stethescope was used, we all knew we had lost the magnificent bird. Yes we were glad that tried to save it too. But then that's life, you save some and some move on to a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date