Search This Blog

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Strand, My Bike & The Departed

Last Evening, driving to Salt Lake City Centre and driving right out due to my inability to get a parking space, I decided to come home and pick my bike up and do something I hadn't in a long, long time. I went to The Strand and decided to have some "Puchkas". While there, I was reminiscing about the times I used to come here as a child and how people now went to malls for time pass, while we had a beautiful waterfront and so much to do at The Strand, even today.

Anyway all that suddenly went down the drain when I came back to my bike. Yes the Kazi had been vandalized yet again. Someone had dropped it on it's side and it'll have to go back to the workshop for a change of handle and brake pedal.

To cheer me up, I decided to watch The Departed and believe you me, it did nothing much to forget the state of my bike. Well it just seemed like between every person getting shot to death, there was some sort of story. All I can say is that it had a great star cast and excellent acting, beside that, the plot just seemed to gory. I guess a good movie if I'd been in a different mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date