Search This Blog

Monday, August 08, 2011

New Tools for Better Photography


Been dying to get a tripod for my Canon EOS 1000D. There have been so many times that I've really felt the need to keep the camera absolutely still, especially in low light situations. The tripod is also going to help shooting my locomotives and railroad stuff this weekend. Got myself a SLIK F740 Tripod.

The Lens hood for my Canon EFS 55-250 I've been told will help with keeping unnecessry light reflections on the lens at bay. Lets see how it works. Its a Canon Lens Hood ET-60. 

3 comments:

  1. Rohit, the tripod should really come in handy for long exposure shot...I use one for lot of my night shots now..don't know how much of an effect the hood makes though. In any case, planing to come down ccu this november and hoping to do some street photography..let me know if you interested in doing some street together.

    hope all is well at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Hey Souvik,

    Life's good. Would love to indulge in some street photography myself. I love to click without flash and in low light conditions, thus the tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Manfrotto 190 series.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date